Available Position for Administrator
Baraza Wealth provides financial and fiduciary services to high-net-worth individuals, families, and organizations. We are looking for a dynamic individual who wishes to join our team in Bryanston to assist with the administration functions.
- Matric (Minimum)
- RE5 (Advantage)
- Committed and deadline orientated
- Experience in the financial industry
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in a professional, high net worth environment
- Strong client service orientation
- Overall positive attitude and willingness to learn
Remuneration will be market-related and commensurate with experience and seniority.
For more information or to apply, please contact [email protected] or 082 565 3535
Part-Time Key Individual Sought for FSP
- R3 500 per month Retainer,
- Maximum 24-hours work per month
- 24-month contract
- Hourly Rate TBD for any additional work
Please only apply if you meet the following requirements:
- Securities and Instruments: Derivative instruments
- Class of Business Training
- RE1 & RE5
- Recognized qualification
If you meet the requirements, please send your CV and supporting documentation to [email protected]
Beskikbare posisie vir ‘n Onderskrywings Persoon
Die persoon moet in besit wees van ‘n RE5
Verskillende stelsel kennis is n vereiste, Santam stelsel sal ‘n voordeel wees.
Posbeskrywing is as volg:
- Kan werk met kliënte
- Behulpsaam en bereidwillig om te leer.
Omgewing is Benoni area.
Indien u verdere inligting van ons benodig skakel ons gerus.
Epos jou CV na [email protected] of skakel ons op 013 665 2134
Part-Time Key Individual Sought for start-up FSP
- R3 500 per month from the date of license approval.
- 12-hours work per month
- 12-month contract
- 1-year management experience: Long-term insurance all product categories
- 1-year product experience: Long-term insurance all product categories
- Class of Business Training: Class 3
- RE1 & RE5
- Recognised qualification
- DOFA schedule: Email [email protected] . Provide your ID number and ask to be issued with your DOFA schedule.
- RE1 & RE5 Certificate
- Recognised Qualification Certificate.
Representative Vacancy available for a person who meets the following requirements:
• LTI NQF Level 4 or Wealth Management NQF level 4 or NQF level 5 qualification
• RE 5
• COB 3
Part time or Full time
Please do not respond if you do not meet the above requirements.
Please contact Eugene at [email protected]
Broker Distribution Agent Vacancies
JOIN PROFDEN AND OLD MUTUAL AS A BROKER DISTRIBUTION AGENT
- Matric (Minimum)
- RE5 Qualification (Advantage)
- 2-3 Years Sales Experience
Apply today for a chance to join Profden, an accredited Old Mutual Broker, and Old Mutual, a leader in the Financial Services Industry with an impressive 175-year history, and to get the training and accreditation you need to get ahead
Email your CV to:
PROFDEN BROKERS (PTY) LTD IN AN AUTHORISED FINANCIAL SERVICE PROVIDER
Commercial Insurance Broker vacancies
Mont Blanc Financial Services, a leading Short Term & Commercial brokerage is
appointing Commercial Insurance Brokers who are dynamic, tenacious, target
driven, in the East Rand.
We are interested in interviewing you for these positions if you have previous cold calling
experience and a stable success record in generating leads and bringing Commercial
business in. This is without doubt the best opportunity for the Top Salesperson in any
company to earn unlimited commission earnings.
● Generate access to potential short term insurance markets
● Build and maintain internal and external relationships which includes insurers, clients
and lead providers
● Build rapport and sell products to clients telephonically as well as in person
● Engage with potential clients and obtain an in-depth understanding of their short term
● Match customers need to suitable products available at your disposal
● Advise clients to make use of the recommended products and services and ensure
that they understand the ramifications of not taking the necessary cover
● Provide ongoing service and support to your client base
● Retention of existing business including renewal discussions
● Ensure compliance and procedural requirements are met at all times
● Secure a comfortable income through the successful conversion of opportunities
1. Self-disciplined, resilient and an entrepreneur at heart
2. Matric Certificate and relevant insurance qualification (RE and FAIS credits) will be
3. Own reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license
4. Minimum 1 year Commercial Short Term broking or sales experience
5. Passionate/tenacious/self-motivated and dynamic
6. An excellent communicator
7. Money hungry and target drive
8. Excellent cold calling skills
1. Supplementary salary offered
2. Upfront and Rollover commission structure
3. Medical Aid contribution
4. Provident Fund contribution
5. On-site gym
If you meet all the above requirements, kindly forward your CV to