Most training initiatives are facilitated by the founder, Anna Bouhail. She is a trusted independent compliance advisor with extensive practical experience. She has been instrumental in some of the compliance initiatives steered by the Financial Services Board and has helped many financial services providers to maintain compliant with minimum cost and drain on resources.
Having trained thousands who have completed the FAIS prescribed Regulatory Examinations, CLC is so confident with our prescribed method of preparation and support material that we guarantee success with minimum study time.
Reparticipation in a Zoom Workshop is free of charge but reattendance of a Classroom Workshop attracts a venue fee.
- Significant practical experience dealing with specific compliance issues. The facilitator has comprehensive knowledge and understanding of all the legislation affecting the financial services sector.
- The sessions are interactive and the groups small – you can ask questions, have your specific issues dealt with.
- The facilitator provides insight and simplifies the issues, which can only be done after practically applying the requirements to real business issues.
- CLC empowers you and we do not try to entrench ourselves in your organisation. The topic gets covered more comprehensively when one person leads the discussion for a day, rather than many different people covering the same ground.
- RE Preparation workshops
- CPD Courses
- Class of Business Training
- IOB Credit Agency Preparation workshop and Exam
- Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) for management
- Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) for employees
- Financial Intelligence Center Training and Assessment
- Electronic Communications Act Training and Assessment
- Protection of Personal Information (POPI) Act
- Registered Persons Examination (RPE): All modules