Under the fit and proper requirements imposed on Financial Services Provider as amended by Board Notice 194 of 2017, representatives and key individuals need to complete the requisite product specific training before appointment as from 1 May 2018.
The following role players must complete the product specific training before 31 July 2018:
- Representatives working under supervision as on 1 April 2018.
- Representatives appointed between 1 April 2018 and 1 May 2018.
The competency requirements relating to product specific training does not apply to representatives in Category II, IIA or III.
CLC is a reputable compliance consultancy and training provider delivering training initiatives class room style and on-line. CLC is able to develop an educationally sound product specific training program for your company in order to meet the above requirements.
A fully developed program will include the following:
- Facilitator guide stipulating outcomes of program
- Power point presentation for facilitator
- Learning material for participants
- Access to on-line video to enhance understanding
- Knowledge assessment
The program can be delivered in-house, or by CLC via our e-learning platform or class room style training.
Fees product specific program development 2018
Development of a 1 to 2 hours product specific training program is R1 430 excluding vat per program.
The program can be delivered as follows:
- By the client in-house
- On-line using CLC e-learning platform at R44 per person excluding Vat
- Facilitated class room style by CLC facilitator at a fixed fee of R2 260.86 per hour. Client to print all support material.