Compliance and Learning Center offers corporate clients the option to subscribe to the monthly CPD package.
Advantages of a monthly subscription
- The subscription allows access to all courses available on the online course platform
- The FSP is provided with a report on course completion by subscribers, allowing the FSP better oversight of CPD progress.
- Subscribed FSP’s can request CLC to develop courses to address specific knowledge and skills gaps within the FSP.
- Subscribers can be added or reduced.
Undertaking by CLC
- We always will act in your best interest.
- We undertake to act with due skill, care and diligence in offering the service at all times.
- Our courses will always be fully accredited and meet regulatory requirements.
- Courses are designed to address skills gaps within the industry and consider new developments.
Subscription to the monthly package is charged monthly per student.
The tables below outline the per person fee including VAT for 6, 12 and 18 CPD hours per cycle.
|Number of reps and KI’s||Percentage discount awarded||Fee per person
6 CPD hours
|Fee per person
12 CPD hours
|Fee per person including vat
18 CPD hours
Terms and Conditions
- On subscription, the client is to submit the details of learners affiliated to the client.
- Login credentials will be emailed to learners with instructions on how to access courses.
- The client is to submit any amendments or additions to the learners’ list before the 25th of the month.
- An invoice will be sent before the 28th of each month; payment is due by the 7th of the following month.
- If an individual is removed from the subscription list, the individual will no longer have access to courses not completed.
- CLC has the right to restrict access to previously released courses for new subscribers, should the subscriber list be increased with more than 10% during the subscription period.
Should you wish to subscribe, please complete the monthly subscription form.